Money Back Policy
- The Company will facilitate a full monetary refund prior to the date of commencement of the rental for whatever reason.
- If a justified complaint is received against the cellular provider to which the Company is connected through its activity agreement, cancelation of the cellular connection and a full refund of the rental period days remaining through the date of the end of the rental period will be possible. In the event of rental in Israel, the credit will be effective from the date of the return of the Device to the Company. In the event of rental outside of Israel, the refund will only be made after the Device is returned to Israel, and commencing from the date the justified complaint was reported to the Company as aforementioned.
- All requests for cancelation and refund must be made exclusively by the holder of the credit card, in writing, by fax or e-mail. In order to receive a refund, confirmation must be received from the Company by return fax or e-mail. Without the Company's authorization, no monetary refund will be made.
- Regarding any problem or fault, the Company must be contacted prior to submitting a request for a refund. If a solution to the reason for cancelation cannot be facilitated, the credit card company will receive a request to cancel the transaction and/or issue a credit based on the date of return of the Device.
- The request should be sent by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org