Confidentiality and Privacy
- The User is not under any obligation to provide any details about individuals or corporations but non-provision of the required details for registration and sales on the website may mean that transactions cannot be completed.
- The Company will not transfer any details of a Device User to any third party, without the said User's prior written consent, other than for the purpose of providing services to the User, improving the service provided to customers of the Company, or based on the requirements of law. We wish to clarify that any identifying detail that a User enters in third party applications, including browsers and websites, within the framework of his use of the Device, is not under the Company's control and the Company takes no responsibility in the event that same reaches the possession of any third parties.
- Without derogating from the above, we wish to clarify that anyone who provides his details over the Internet, does so exclusively at his own responsibility.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage, loss of earnings, damaging of good name, reliance, expense, breach of contract and so forth – of a direct or indirect nature – caused if, and to the extent it is caused, by compromising of the confidentiality of user details, leaking of payment device details and/or suppliers' details.
- The User declares that he fully understands that in the environment of the Internet, third parties have methods for obtaining information that is passed across the Net, even when the User does not want this to happen, and for this reason, the Company"החברה" has no way of guaranteeing that information such as the above, will not be passed on, and it will therefore be exempted from any responsibility towards the User.
- We wish to clarify that the registration by the User on the Company's site, constitutes the User's agreement to receive e-mail from the Company, the purpose of which is to encourage the purchase of a product or service, which may include updates on a range of subjects, details of the enactment of a transaction, advertising and so forth, including messages that contain content that meets the definition of "advertising material" according to Amendment No. 40 of Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasting) 5742 – 1982.
- You may, at any time inform the Company of your wish to remove your address from the Company's mailing list by sending an e-mail message to: email@example.com, or by using the removal option found in the advertising notice. It is your responsibility to ensure that your address has been removed and in the event that you continue to receive messages, you are requested to send a detailed e-mail to the above address.